Gordon's Music and Sound promises to deliver top quality products to its clients. If you are unsatisfied with a purchase, you have (14) fourteen days to return the item for a full refund. After the fourteen days, store credit will be available for refund up to (30) thirty days.
The GD30CE-12 is a stage-worthy acoustic-electric dreadnought 12-string guitar that features solid-top construction, a soft Venetian-style cutaway and a superior-sounding Takamine electronics system. Ready for any performance situation, the GD30CE-12 has a solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides that provide you with e a rich, resonant sound.
The slim mahogany neck and 12Â-radius rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TP-4TD preamp system gives you a built-in tuner and 3-band EQ and gain controls for excellent amplified performance and versatility.
The GD30CE-12 also includes a rosewood bridge, synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, pearloid rosette and dot inlays, chrome die-cast tuners and a beautiful gloss finish. Available in natural.
Case sold separately.
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Special Electronics: Takamine TP-4TD Preamp with Built-In Tuner
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 38 Coated Phosphor Bronze 12-String, (.010-.047 Gauges)
- Finish: Natural
- Case sold separately