Gordon's Music and Sound promises to deliver top quality products to its clients. If you are unsatisfied with a purchase, you have (14) fourteen days to return the item for a full refund. After the fourteen days, store credit will be available for refund up to (30) thirty days.
Throw the Peavey Max 450 Bass Head on top of your cab and you'll have tone and power to spare. Delivers 450W @ 2 ohms, 300W @ 4 ohms, or 170W @ 8 ohms. Features a 3-band active EQ with shiftable midrange control, a contour control, -10dB pad switch, and active crossover with variable frequency and balanced controls. Bass amp head I/O includes a buffered tuner send jack; footswitchable post-EQ effects loop; transformer balanced XLR jack with pre-/post-EQ send switch and ground lift; and preamp out/power amp in jacks. Out circuit on the Peavey Max 450 Bass Head has DDT power amp compression with defeat switch.
- Top box design
- 450W RMS @ 2 ohms, 300W RMS @ 4 ohms, 170W RMS @ 8 ohms
- 3-band active EQ with shiftable midrange control
- Contour control
- -10dB pad switch
- Active crossover with variable frequency and balanced controls
- Buffered tuner send jack
- Footswitchable post-EQ effects loop
- Transformer balanced XLR jack with pre-/post-EQ send switch and ground lift
- DDT power amp compression with defeat switch
- Preamp out/power amp in jacks