If there's something wrong with your order, please give us a call immediately so we can help you get everything back on track. We want to make sure that the issue is resolved and you are happy with your order!
If you believe you received a defective product, please give us a call. If we find that the unit failed under warranty within 30 days of purchase we will cover the shipping costs (within the U.S.) to replace the defective unit for you.
Hassle-Free Return Policy
We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase. If you're not satisfied with any product, for any reason, you may return it for a refund of the purchase price, an in-house credit, or exchange for another product within a fair amount of time from the shipping date (usually 30 days). If you received free shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your credit or refund.
Steps to Make a Return
To make a return, please first give us a call so we can generate a Return Authorization (RA) number for you. Then, to ensure that your exchange or credit is processed as quickly as possible and to help you avoid a return adjustment, please follow the checklist below:
- Please write the RA number on the shipping label and NOT on the product box itself
- Items must be returned in the condition they were received, including all accessories, documentation and packaging materials
- If your package was originally shipped double-boxed, please return the unit(s) double-boxed
- When repacking the product box, avoid using duct tape or other adhesives that can leave a residue
- Please use a shipping method that is trackable, such as FedEx or UPS
- Remember that if your order was shipped for free under our free shipping promo, the cost of outbound shipping will be deducted from your return credit
- We recommend that you insure your package when shipping back to us. Sometimes things get damaged en route, and if that happens, we want you to be covered
Gordons Music and Sound
RA # xxxxxx
810 Texas St
Fairfield, CA 94533
There are certain items that cannot be returned for various specific reasons. These items include:
- Special orders
- Oversized or overweight items
- Discontinued products, closeouts, and used products
- Cymbals (all brands, except Sabian)
- Personal items (earphones, harmonicas, instrument mouthpieces, etc.)
We want to give you the best shopping experience possible. If you have any questions regarding our return policy, don't hesitate to reach out, either by sending us an online message
, giving us a call at (707) 422-0313
, or visiting us at the store!